Early Writing Step-by-Step is a powerful teaching approach based on speech pathology and educational practices that will help early learners develop their writing skills while learning to recognise letter shapes.
The pack contains seven write-and-wipe laminated templates representing different stages in the pre-writing learning phase along with user-friendly instructions and tips for talking children through the process of forming the letter shapes.
- Ideal for use in the home or classroom.
- Includes instructions and creative ideas, making it easy to play with both indoors and outside.
- The templates can be drawn on using whiteboard markers and wiped clean again.
- Fun and engaging while providing children with clear instructions on the size, shape, position, directionality and starting points for each letter.
- Supports your child’s level of fine motor development.
Encourages vital visual skills such as memory and hand-eye coordination.
- Helps children to easily recognise the differences in each letter’s shape, position, direction, and size, preparing them to become accurate and swift readers later on.
Beginner Pack 1 is suitable for all ages, but is especially useful for young children in the prior-to-school years.